TTC #2

Jana • 27, married, criminal law, healthy mama w/ 1 boy, TTC #2.

Update* I did not test this morning because I forgot to grab a test on my way to work. Still no AF, but I have been having cramps off and on which are always present on day 1 of AF. 😔 I’m pretty certain I’ll start today.☹️

Mirena was removed last June. My cycles have been short, every month the calendar is 1-3 days later than when I start my period. Tomorrow I’m predicted to start and haven’t yet, so I’m trying to not get too anxious. I was using ovulation tests for about 3 months in a row starting in September I’d say because I was told it usually takes at LEAST a few months for your body to push out the birth control hormones. I don’t think I ever got a positive ovulation during those months, so feeling defeated, I quit tracking and have been trying to just let it go and see what happens.

It took us 15 months with our son and I also had an ectopic pregnancy 3 years prior to conceiving him.

I really want to test when I get home but know I probably shouldn’t until the morning with FMU. Ugh the wait is so hard!😬