Well.. never thought I would hear this haha

Sam 🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️🙇‍♂️🙇‍♂️

My bf and I are TTCing. I literally tell him our good days to have sex. He put really good effort in last month, but this month.. i only got 2 days in and i ovulate tomorrow. I tried telling him " we need to tonight to at least cover our bases, i hope your ready for later" He was SO excited and down for it, then when we went to bed. BOOM im turned down..AGAIN. so of course I ask.of he still wants to TTC. Hes like well obviously yeah, im like "well we kinda need to do more than just go to bed" his responce blew me away " Im not a pop up tent. I cant just not be tired and pop up whenever you want, geez. Im sorry but I just wanna sleep, maybe tomorrow" I was baffled.. a Pop Up Tent!? hahahaha needless to say i am a but upset as this is cycle 11. Positive OPK ans ovulation pains today. Im pretty sure im out this month. Only got in saturdsy and Sunday. Ovulation either todsy or tomorrow morning. But as depressed as that makes me, i totally get it just never thought i would hear a man complain about his GF wanting sex... lol!