Losing 100lbs & in need of buddies!!!

Francesca • 21 from London UK 🇬🇧 Currently trying to lose weight and get healthier 😁
Hey everyone, I'm 21 years old weighing 220+lbs at 5'4". I'm aiming to lose 100lbs give or take, basically until I'm happy with the way I look and my health has improved. I've noticed similar posts to these on here however they all seem to be a little outdated now so thought I'd post this as a fresh topic. 
Just wondering if there are any others on here who have similar weight loss goals to me. Maybe we could start a topic thread or group where we can all join and share our successes, motivate one another and just be there for one another if anyone needs advice. Currently I'm going through this alone, and I know from past experiences how easy it is to fall off track when there's no one to help you through. So if anyone needs a fitness/diet/weight loss buddy please comment!!! 
Also if there are any existing groups or chats that are ongoing and haven't died out for this sort of weight loss (bigger girls with more to lose) please link me to them!
Thanks 😘