Update: Feeling so much better

nadiyah

So after finding out I was pregnant back in December I told the guy I was with, we been together for 3 years I been there for him through thick and thin, he been very distant and I had my speculations of him cheating. Come January I asked him he said no of course and once again I didn’t hear from him so I called his mom. She and his family never knew I was pregnant he did not tell them, and she told me he moved in with a girl in her building. When I found out he said it was unexpected, and I’m a good person. SMH!! Let me tell you I cried so hard, he lied to me in my face and so called thought he was being sneaky and ghosted me and moved in with another girl, not being man enough to just break up with me, all because right now I don’t have my place we were looking for one. he then calls me and screams your still pregnant! I remember him saying in January not to keep my baby I told him that was not a option. From January till now he’s saying it’s not a good luck to keep my child, I’m gonna be a single parent anyway and what do I look like going into another relationship with a baby, how do I think that’s gonna plan out? The was hurt was unreal, basically using every strategy for me to abort, well it’s not happening. On 2/19 I found out I was having a Boy his first son, I told him and he still don’t want him. I told him take care, and me and my son will be fine. I deleted his number. I don’t need that stress and I was already hospitalized when I found out what he did to me, it’s all about my son and me as long as I live.