PREGNANT FIRST MONTH AFTER 2nd MC?

Hannah • Cool mom

So we had a MC the first week of January this year, our 2nd one :/ and the dr always says wait one cycle before trying again .... when I tell you WE HAD SEX ONCE during my possible “fertile window” I’m not lying. It’s hard to track after a MC because you don’t know when your period is coming ... supposed to be 4-6 weeks but who knows. I went to all my ob tests in Jan and we confirmed my levels went back to 0 so I know it’s not any HCG levels lingering from last time. But something was telling me to buy a test and I waited until this morning to get the strongest results so I would know because the 6 week mark is slowing approaching and no signs of my period ... and this is what happened

I could not believe my eyes! This is our rainbow after the storm .... baby coming soon , let’s hope this one sticks!!! Prayers prayers prayers please ... also any tips ? I have no idea how to track this baby because my last period was in December of 2018 so 😅😅 will be calling my OB today! Yay yay yay yay ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️