Am I going bat sh*t crazy?!!!!

I found one in my shower! & one on the dish rag hanging on my stove!!!!

Im 23, my boyfriend is 24 going on 25 on April 20th, 3 days before our 7 year anniversary. I had a miscarriage in September and was out of work for 4 months. I recently went back January 17th. My boyfriend leaves for work at 730 gets there by 8 and doesn't leave work until 5-6pm. He works at BMW working on cars. In January 2017 he was caught texting a girl from his job. Which he was talking to, smoking with after work. Ect. I would have never known about her if I didn't look at his phone one morning.... we ended up taking a break and working things out. When we we're on our break I stayed with a my girl friend at her house. And had a fling to get back at him. Stupid I know. Two wrongs don't make a right. But at that point we were on a break. Anyways fast forward to a few days ago I was in the kitchen and noticed a hair long black hair stuck to one of my kitchen rags, a few minutes later I find another hair same one, in my bathtub. I feel like I'm going crazy. We live in an apartment building and have on site laundry down stairs so it is possible the hair could have been stuck to the laundry. But why would I find one on the bathroom tub floor?! I work retail so I work either am, or pm shifts. I don't want to ask him about it either.... because I know he will get defensive even if he didn't do anything. Lady's what are your thoughts on this! ? I have thin blonde hair so this is definitely not mine.

Thats me, see my hair is thin and blonde. No strands of black at all.

Here is the 2 hairs I found