Late ovulation??

This is my first time posting on here, but I’m really confused about my chart this month. I’m 26 and my husband and I have been TTC for 8 months and I’ve been charting and using OPKs the whole time. I came off the pill in July after being on it for 12 years. My cycles have ranged from 28-38 days but are averaging 32 days. I’m guessing it’s my body trying to adjust to being off bc after all that time. It appears that when I have a 32 day cycle, I typically ovulate on cd 20. (Currently cd 32) I had an appointment a few weeks ago with my gyno and she wasn’t concerned yet but said we could try Clomid next month if we still weren’t successful.

I got what I thought were positive OPKs on cd 19-20 but my temps never went up. I had some EWCM during what Glow predicted was my fertile window and it continued after my predicted ovulation date of cd 20, even though my temps didn’t confirm ovulation. So I continued to test because I suspected I hadn’t ovulated yet. I got much stronger positive OPKs on cd 27-28 along with some EWCM. I continued to test, just in case, and my OPKs went negative and then started to get darker again, but not truly positive. I think I’m starting to get a temp rise beginning cd 30 so I’m guessing I did ovulate, possibly on cd 29? I’m just really confused why my OPKs would be getting darker again and nearly positive if I finally did ovulate, since my temps are starting to go up.

So I guess my questions are:

1. Do you think I ovulated late on cd 29 or not at all?

2. Why am I still getting dark OPKs if I did ovulate on cd 29?

Thanks so much for any help or insight you can give me! Sorry for such a long post!