Bottle better?

Michelle

I have been breastfeeding my 6 week old since day 1. While in the hospital I had lactating consultants help me bc this is my first baby. She came a month early & my boobs got huge, they seemed too big for her at first & hard to latch on. My milk arrived quick & came out fast, I had to start pump immediately per lactating consultant while in hospital. After a week or 2 my boobs adjusted to baby’s needs as I was told they would & I stopped pumping just due to no need. Baby chokes almost every feeding (I’m assuming bc of how fast my milk comes out) & I also started using shields a couple of weeks ago bc of how bad my nipples were hurting. We had to give our baby a bottle tonight bc we had to leave her with a sitter for a few hours, & again same night to finish already thawed milk. She took bottle perfect both times & never choked! So now I’m wondering if the bottles may work better for her.. I’m going to ask lactating consultant and my pedi but just sacred to see if anyone uses bottle instead due to same or similar reasons??