All around body skin care?

Hillary • Mother of Three•Extended Breastfeeding•Cloth Bum•Attatchment Parenting•Homeschool Mama•IG: Darlinglittlethree

I have extremely pail skin. For years I've been super self conscious and most summers I would avoid wearing shorts/dresses/skirts. People always ask if i feel okay, cause I'm looking "really pail", and it's annoying. Anything that would show off my pail legs, I wouldn't wear, I'd wear foundation too dark for my skin tone and lather up on fake tans. Well now, I'm older and I'm starting to realize I should be happy in my own skin and not worry what others think.

Well, with all the hiding, I never really took good care of skin. My skin is very dry, especially my legs, and moisturizer doesn't seem to help. I do drink plenty of water, as I'm also pregnant, but I know there is more I can do.

What are some good daily products or diys that will help the appearance of my skin? I know nothing about beauty, so I really don't even know where to begin. I started looking up coffee scrubs for a once or twice a week exfoliant? But I would really love to hear other suggestions.