Gave birth to my beautiful son this morning at 6:06 am

Natosha • 💙J2015 💜N2019
Gave birth to my beautiful son this morning at 6:06 am. He weighs 8 lbs 3oz, and is 22 in. I was keeping tract of what was going on up until I was about 7cm because I was having complications with my epidural and it basically wasn't working. Well to start from the beginning I went to the hospital yesterday at 1:15 pm and about 5 min later all these doctors rushed in because his HR was very high and they talked about doing an emergency section. Luckily they first hooked me up to an iv and oxygen and that helped a great deal. They decided to keep me even if they didn't do the section because I was 40+1. So they hooked me up to pitocin to get things moving. Around 10 pm they broke my water and nearly an hour later I was getting an epidural because I could not handle the contractions having one right after the other. Well it took them an hour just to get me hooked up and because I was very light headed. My blood pressure dropped a lot and they had to slow the meds down a lot. Eventually they got me on where I could click a button to administer my epidural meds. That worked for a while and then it was back to square one where it wasn't working at all once again my blood pressure dropped and I ended up throwing up twice. So in the end I ended up basically doing a natural labor and OMG I must say it hurts like a bitch! I only pushed for 9.5 min because I needed to get him out asap. I got 3 stitches on my labia. The next worse pain to my labor would definitely be the peeing afterwards. Omg I basically cry every time I pee but I know it's getting better little by little becauseeach time I go it doesn't hurt nearly as bad as the last!