Erratic bbt with with bfp (more of a vfl right now but it’s there!!)

My period’s been highly irregular ever since ttc 6 months ago. I wanted to share my chart to give others with weird cycles hope. I had a chemical pregnancy in Nov with no symptoms, then was symptom spotting cramps and lightheadedness and was sure I was pregnant to no avail. Went to see a doctor and she had me bbt to see if I was ovulating.

My symptoms I got this time around are below:

4 dpo - 9 dpo: sore nipples turning into sore boobs, like somebody is hiding potato sacks in there. Can’t tell if they’re any bigger because they’re already large to begin with.

7 dpo: couldn’t stand the smell of my coworkers’ sandwiches, which is highly unlike me. I love sandwiches 🧐

8 dpo: vvvfl; hubby doesn’t see it, wonder if I’m nuts. Later that day I’m doubled over with nausea, have to eat oatmeal for dinner because it’s the only thing that sounds appetizing

9 dpo: just a normal faint line!! Same symptoms persist, no nausea but lack of appetite

I hope this one sticks!! Prayers for all of us ttc. It really sucks sometimes and we need all the support we can get.