Did I do something wrong?

Giselle

Hello ladies I don’t really have any girlfriends to talk this about with and this is the only place I feel comfortable in and that I’ll get good advice. I’m turning 21 tomorrow and I still live with my parents, my parents are super old school Mexicans and they won’t let me move out until I’m married so basically I have to follow all their rules.. I’m not a bad person honestly I’ve always followed their rules I’ve never done anything to disappoint them I have a curfew till 10 and I always come home on time.. on Saturday I decided to do something crazy since my parents have been so strict on me for my whole life and I got my my whole forearm tattooed behind my parents back and after I got it I sent my mom a picture out of no where and she totally went off on me saying I don’t control my life that they do, I did let her know I wanted one a few hours earlier but she didn’t believe I’d get one.. I was just so tired of being boring i didn’t think it would seriously be a big deal especially since I have 3 small tattoos already. Do you guys think I messed up or am i old enough to make these decisions..