Is this a positive OPK (have PCOS) NOt sure

Jennifer

I have been using different opks since I miscarriages nov 6,2018 . I didn’t have a period for 2 months after my miscarriage and only than my doctor had to prescribe metformin 500mg once a day to help me ovulate with the PCOS and than prescribed promentium 200mg for 12 days @ night only per 28day cycle... that is to jumpstart my period and take it every month on my 16th day of my cycle... anyways he is trying to make my period last regular & help me ovulate on my own.its been hard bc I have never gotten a positive OPK . My main OPK is clear blue Digital where you have the low ,high & peak with the smiley face anyways I never get a solid smiley it’s a blinking smiley anyways I have been doing 1st response non digital and still haven’t gotten a positive... so I bought a target brand is non-digital and same thing except for today and I’m wondering if this looks like a positive it looks like one to me but it already said that I ovulated yesterday and if that’s the case tonight I was supposed to start my promentium and idk if I should wait and start tom it’s just hard to know when having this PCOS I have 5 healthy kids but after getting pregnant and losing my last all I dream of is having my rainbow baby so plz what do you guys think of this test