I'm Down By 4 Pant-Sizes!!!!!!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜­

Kendra β€’ "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." ~Eleanor Roosevelt

So, I'm apparently down 4 pantsizes. I didn't think that I had that much progress considering the scale has barely moved. I knew that my clothes were bigger but, I still felt as if I were the same size as when I started my weight loss journey. Today, I put these photos beside each other and realized the difference. I'm definitely feeling the motivation now! Look at how big that size is compared to my body! That's insane! I'm super excited to continue this weight loss journey! For perspective, when I was a size 24, I couldn't close my legs all the way when I stood up straight. Now I can. My arms are smaller as well and I can wear more long sleeves again! My goal is to get down to a 6/8 in size. I feel that I look my best at that size so I definitely have a long ways to go but it's wonderful and super motivating to see that progress!Please share your before and after photos below. Also, could someone tell me how I've lost 4 pant-sizes but, I've only lost maybe 10lbs? Did I lose it all in my hips or what? Please, could someone explain how this works to me?πŸƒβ€β™€οΈβ˜ΊπŸ˜

You can definitely see my difference in confidence. I'm not hiding my face anymore and I'm standing taller because I'm proud of my body!

This size is huge on me! I can't believe that I was ever that big!

My face looks so much thinner and my skin is way better! I actually look my age instead of 10 years older!

I was ashamed of my belly in the before pics so I hid the pooch. I wish that I didn't but the side profile and back profile still definitely show differences.