Hi ladies. I really need some help.

🦋

Hi ladies. So I’m new to this group and very scared looking for support. In July 2018 I started noticing a frequent pain on my right side by my hip. I knew it was my ovary area. I went to the ER where they did an abdominal ultrasound and diagnosed me with a 2 cm complex cyst. I then followed up with my OBGYN who didn’t seem concerned. He told me to get on birth control (which I didn’t) and he would do a follow up ultrasound in a month. Maybe two months later I had a transvaginal ultrasound and was told the cyst was gone but they found another cyst on my left ovary. I was not having pain on my left but was still having pain on my right where the complex cyst was. I had the CA125 blood test done and it came back normal. My hair started shedding excessively and started experiencing muscle twitching and jerks. Now it is March 2019 and I’m still having the same symptoms. Still get pain in my ovaries especially the right. My periods are semi regular (sometimes only a day or two late) but I have been getting ovulation spotting which is new to me the past two months. Also clotting more than usual during periods. I’m very scared this could be serious or that my complex cyst is still there. In the process of finding a new gyno right now.