I just finished my day 9 scan and the doctor told me there are 20 follicles, and as I have responded very well it would be dangerous to do a fresh transfer this cycle.
I feel like the doctor is just being negative and I understand if it is unsafe etc but I am reading on the boards that hyperstimulation really only is a concern where people have like 30+ follicles etc. I feel fine and I don’t know if I trust the doctor. He had also tried to delay this cycle because we would not get our chromosome testing results by the fertilisation stage and he kept telling me not to get impatient which I didn’t appreciate given I had to wait 2 months due to absences and centre closures already to do <a href="https://glowing.com/glow-fertility-program">IVF</a>. Thank goodness I pushed to do the stimulation this cycle as i now have to wait until April for a FET.
When is one really at risk of hyperstimulation?