Great place to talk to someone about periods and pregnancy!

So I have been stressing out nonstop for a while now about my period and wondering if I’m pregnant, and I have nobody to talk to about this stuff...so I found this organization called optionline. If anyone is going through a time of worrying or stressing out about being pregnant, or if you are pregnant and you are wondering what options you have and you simply just need to talk to someone about these things, optionline.org offers live chat 24/7 with someone who can help. I just had a very helpful live chat on the site and I just wanted to share this so maybe it could help someone else. They are not doctors you are speaking with, just very helpful, understanding women who have dealt with these things themselves. I know we have this app available to chat with each other, optionline.org is just an extra one in case anyone needs it. This app has been incredibly helpful to me and I have even made some friends through it but discussing certain topics and relating to other women. I hope this wasn’t jut a long and boring post for you guys, just trying to help some ladies out in case they need more of an outlet!

Have a good night, ladies💕