I give up!!!!

Tashi

This maybe long but I took two tests on Thursday both says yes. I go to the free clinic also Thursday they say no. I took another one Friday morning this time a digital one it says yes. I go to the free clinic again and she says no again. Now I’m really confused so I go to urgent care to see if they could help or explain what’s going on.

I told them about all the positive tests and the doctor says ok we’ll have you do another test and an ultrasound. Before the ultrasound tech could get everything ready the asshole of a doctor comes in and calls me a liar. His exact words were we ran ur urine twice and they came back negative your lying. I pull out all the tests I’ve taken and say here’s my proof. He slammed them on the bed and tells me I need help and refers me to a psychiatrist. He writes me a prescription for ibuprofen and a stool softener. Then proceeds to ask me if I want an X-ray.

Y’all don’t know how confused, hurt, and embarrassed I was. All I could do was hold it together until I got home and cried. Is it possible that I want to get pregnant so bad that I’m making my body believe I am?