So I've been fooling around with this guy....

It's a FWB relationship we have going on. No emotions no strings attached. I'm okay with it and so is he. He's a player and I've always known that he's the kind of guy that girls can easily fall for and sleep with. I know. Heck. I sleep with him. Anyways, the first time we ever hung out it was just a make out session. The next couple of days my throat was a bit sore but I thought nothing of it. About a week later we made out again and I gave him head. My throat was killing me for 3 days. I just figured it was a cold coming on or something. Then the other day we're just making out at his place and he's got this little cough but I didn't pay attention. We havent done anything together for almost 3 weeks now. At work yesterday (yes we work together relax it's fine I don't care that I work with him we don't share our sex life with coworkers) He was talking about an old friend he hooked up with cause she moved back to the area recently and he's been sick ever since. Am I getting all this shit from him cause he's hooking up with other girls too?