Trapped and scared

My (ex-)boyfriend kicked me out two days ago and I stayed at a friend's the first night. Yesterday I was advised to go to social services and apply for homeless, which I did. But the last thing the woman assigned to me wanted to do was put me up in a motel room because I was ten days away from my due date and I "should be around family". She had called my boyfriend's mom, who said that if my boyfriend would not take me back then I could stay with his parents. So I can't technically be considered homeless. First off, he told me to leave at 38 weeks pregnant, he's emotionally and mentally abusive and one day I know he WILL get physical, and I want nothing to do with him. Secondly, his parents are two-faced users and where he learned his destructive behavior from. I don't feel safe around any of them but I pretty much have no choice and nowhere else to go. She wouldn't listen and sent me away. I went home after hiding out at my friend's for hours. My ex ignored me the entire time like I knew he would but he won't stay like this for long. I'm scared for what will happen in the next week with him. My family won't take me in. I just feel so utterly screwed. I have no money, no gas left in my car and pretty much no options.