Under pressure

When my husband and I first started having sex, he would get hard no problem but then go limp halfway through- even the first time. He explained to me that he had liked me so much for so long (we were friends for over a year and he always asked me out but I turned him down) that he felt so much pressure to be perfect and him over-thinking it was making him go limp. Over time, he relaxed and this issue went away. The sex was great and he treated me amazingly- better than anyone ever had before. Now that we are married and are trying for a baby, the pressure is back. Every time he knows I am ovulating, he has a very hard time cumming because he says that he keeps thinking about how he has to and I'm counting on him. He is so upset and cries after because he also wants a kid so bad and to not make me feel unattractive (like I do after he can't remain hard). After trying long enough, he does eventually cum, but the sex is not good at all for me because I am so distracted by the fact that he was having problems staying hard. Even though I know this has nothing to do with me, I can't help but feel awful about myself and frustrated. I miss that aspect of my old relationships where that was never a problem, which I know isn't fair and I try not to. Any advice ladies? Has anyone else been through something similar... I feel so alone. My husband is all stressed out and depressed now because he feels like he's not good enough. I feel terrible because I don't want him to feel that way, it's not his fault! He is so good to me and always there for him, I want to learn how to be there for him better through this, as well as ways to fix the issue.