Talking during class *strange topic ?

Bold & Brash

Ok ladies.. so during class today I was talking to my friends about circumcision and being uncircumcised, and also masturbation. one was a girl and the other was a gay boy *I didnt have a need to bring that In but just to make it clear* ok anyways I was asking my friend a couple questions because I know it may sound wierd but I like to be educated on simple stuff like that and I just have interest in learning about the body in general. I also ront masturbate so some things peak my interest 🤷🏽‍♀️ So we were talking and we got called out by the teacher and she said she didnt want to hear any of that and we basically got scolded. That's fine thought because I wasnt going to disrespect a teacher so we talked more quietly and then we get called out by some kids in class saying no one needs to hear about that ect. Ect. And I got upset because why were they listening to our conversation anyway when they could've been talking in their groups? I sort of out loud said "who was talking to you tho" I know, very immature of me but my question to you guys is, how do you feel about the "it's either the person who is talking about it faults because they shouldnt be talking about it during class" or "other people shouldnt include themselves in a conversation you're having" personally, if I heard someone talking about that during class i wouldnt complain because it's my choice to listen to their conversation and I'm also just a very curious person and I ask alot of questions. oh also, it was drawing class and we finished our work before talking