I’m about ready to quit everything /:

I always wanted a baby to have kids I literally prayed almost everyday to be pregnant but was kinda glad not to be pregnant at the same time so when I did fall pregnant I was scared I didn’t know what to do me and my bf were just fighting all the time making me doubt everything sometimes he still does but sometimes I feel like he’s the only person who has my back besides my mom and sisters and I just feel like I have no friends anymore I just feel like all the friends I so called had are choosing everyone over me but when they need me I’m there I guess I gotta learn to treat ppl how they treat me I just feel like I’m too nice and now I just feel like everything is making me cry I never how hard being pregnant can be until now I love my baby I do but I want him out already I can’t control my emotions now I just feel so stressed out and tired I just want to sleep but I can’t I’m still working full time and it’s so hard this change in my body is so hard for me why is it I’m almost 30 weeks still throwing up and getting morning sickness but I’m trying to keep it together for you baby boy I’m trying to give you a life I wish I had I just hope I’m a good mom to you my love cause right now I don’t feel like I’m doing a good job......