Was not expecting that

Brittany • •Wife💍•Mom dog of two fur babies🐶💙Cheyenne 🐶💙 Chevelle •👼🏻👼🏻🌈

So last night my husband and I were fooling around and we were in the 69 position. We’ve done this several times before and never had issues. Well last night when he was sucking on my vagina it was feeling good then it was a little painful I kinda started screaming but he thought it was my freaky side coming out. He continued and my screaming put my body into shock and I started crying. When I was able to remove my body from on top of him he knew something happen. I was sitting on our bed bawling, shaking, having a hard time breathing. He’s never seen me like this before... it’s never happen during sex ever. While my husband is trying to help me breath. I start to feel like my brain is a blur I start having flash backs of my childhood. I broke down and told my husband everything that happen when I was younger with always getting raped. After almost two hours of getting me to breath and get back to normal I felt a lot closer to my husband than ever. He helped me so much last night I cannot imagine my life without him 💙💍