Intermittent fasting

So I started intermittent fasting on Thursday last week so for about a week now I’ve been doing it. And trust me it’s not as bad as it seems. I have lost 3 pounds within this week. I started intermittent fasting because I remember when I was a little girl growing up we didn’t have a structured eating plan like breakfast at this time, lunch at this time, and dinner at this time. It was always kind of whenever you got hungry here’s breakfast or you can make a sandwich or dinner is at 4, 5, 6, 7, 8. Lol. It was a nice life but there was no structure. And I remember one summer going to stay with my grandma for a month, I came back home with a flat stomach. But that didn’t last long. Everyday it was structured eating. We got a desert after dinner, and at bed time we only got to drink water. We walked her dog everyday or did something so that was my exercise.

So I thought what if I could just do that now. It would be nice to eat much much healthier but living at home I know that’s not really gonna happen with my little will power so I started fasting. Sometimes I change the times depending on what time I get off work. For example I got off at three today so I had enough time to eat before 7 P.M. so I am done eating for the day. And if this is something you want to try I think it is the best weight loss plan. Or the best way to change your lifestyle or eating and the easiest for people who don’t want to eat a salad just eat that smaller portion of spaghetti 👍🏽You don’t really have to deprive yourself you have to discipline your self. And I know how hard that can be but each time I feel like I wanna eat during the night I drink water and think about why I’m doing it in the first place.