ADVICE!! boyfriend vs guy best friend

Eve

so i’m 16 and my boyfriend and i have been dating for 3 months, but it honestly feels like it’s been forever. we haven’t gone a day without talking in easily 2 years because for a long time i wanted to just be friends but he kept fighting for me. i love him and he makes me so happy and i feel like i’m just my truest self around him.

one of my best friends also happens to be a guy, let’s call him nate. he and i are really close and have lots of classes together and hang out a lot and get food after school, but i always make sure to prioritize plans with my boyfriend. i’m pretty sure nate is gay (he doesn’t have guy friends, he’s never really brought up girls, and a lot of people think the same thing) but my boyfriend still gets a little uncomfortable with how close we are especially since nate is a little touchy with me.

i’m really close with nate’s family (his parents and sister) and they’re going on vacation a few hours from where we live and they invited me to join them. i asked my boyfriend how he felt about it, and he said it would upset him a little and make him uncomfortable but that he doesn’t wanna stop me from doing what i want to do. he gets jealous really easily, so i guess it’s understandable. i’m just really not sure what choice to make in this situation.

my boyfriend brought up a similar situation when he was on a school trip in new york and his girl friends posted a video of him in bed with them and also a picture with his arms around them, which we got into a bit of a fight over. i feel bad because i don’t want to put him in that situation and make him feel how i did, but i also want to go on the trip.

so should i go? and what should i say to him about it?