Weird period this morning

Darrian

So I have been cramping really bad the past 3 days (started Tuesday) and I started bleeding this morning but it HELLA lighter than normal. My normal period starts like Niagra Falls and ends like this but I hadn’t had my period in 2 months. I started feeling sick at the end of last week and then I started cramping. All the pregnancy tests I took came out clearly negative but this period started out with this kinda blood. I went to the doctor this morning and little white fiber like things were in the bloody pee. The dip test they did was negative but it’s common for women in my family to have blood tests done. I’m getting bloodwork done Monday to hopefully get some answers. I just wanna know is this what I think it is...a...miscarriage. My fiancé and I want to have a baby but...I don’t know if my family history of difficult conception passed into me (except for my aunt, She popped out 5 kids over the course of 5 years. Took my mom 2.5 years to conceive me and 3.5 years to conceive my brother. Ovarian cysts also runnin my family and cancer in that general vicinity) Any help would be greatly appreciated...I just...wanna know...

Update: so I woke up with a mild waterfall but still not a normal flow. There’s stuff that looks like blood clots but there so small...help me understand! I’m 20 and my mom will COMPLETELY overreact