So so so confused 😩 TMI

Gᗩ

so I’ve only been getting faint positives since February 7th. On February 14th I had some bleeding which I just considered to be a miscarriage as I was no longer getting positives. On February 22nd I took another test and it was positive so on the 7th of March I went to the doctors and had my blood and urine tested. Both came back negative. After excepting that I was not pregnant I am now 3 days late on my period and starting to deny that my tests came back negative. I have recently been having pains where my kidneys are so I was wondering if a kidney infection could affect a pregnancy test or affect getting your period?

On the 14 I had some bleeding for 9 days. Whatever you see in the pictures is the only amount I bled as I would take pictures every time.

I really don’t think this was my period as my periods are extremely heavy. However it could have been I’ll never know 🤷‍♀️

Then on February 22nd I tested again because I just had this feeling I had too

So after going to the clinic and sitting for my urine results for an hour my doctor told me that it was negative. She then put me on prenatals and sent me for a blood test. I went for the bloodtest and was told to call back the next day so Friday the 7th of March. I called back the next day and they told me they have not processed my blood results yet and that they’ll call me the following week. By Wednesday I had not received a call so I called them demanding to know my results. After calling 3 times they finally answer the phone and told me my blood results were negative. So with me coming to my senses that I was not pregnant, I have moved on with my life. Only until I checked the app which has told me that I am 3 days late and AF is no where in sight. What would you all do?

Please don’t be insensitive as this has been a rough go for me.