When I started I couldn’t run....

Brittany

As the subject states, I couldn’t run. I could barely keep up with my son. And was constantly yelling to slow down, I was out of shape 292 lbs. Walking a mile took me 20+ minutes the first day I went to the gym.

The below collage is from Wednesday leaving the gym, I knocked another two minutes off my time. (Added another mile on Monday, at the urging of my husband) My time Monday and Tuesday was 46:00 even for 4.38 miles (with 5 minute cool down). ** I also have rosacea that flares really bad while exercising, reason I look like a tomato.

What made it all sink if for me, my husband and I took our kids to the museum yesterday. And our 4 year old decided he wanted to run to the car the only thing I had to yell was “come on catch up to mommy!!” I wasn’t winded, I was running backwards messing with him smiling, laughing it felt AMAZING. I could see my husband and daughter (he was pushing the umbrella stroller jogging to catch up to us) a little ways back laughing at me holding my pants up and running with our 4 year old. All while knowing a year ago I couldn’t have done this. ♥️♥️♥️

Just for a smile Here’s my silly boy and I at the museum