I WANT A GLASS OF WINE

I’m 8 weeks PP and I had a beer a bit ago but I want to have a glass of wine or two. I’m not breast feeding but it feels like my SO is so down on the idea of it... I spent the last almost year pregnant and then given birth... I had a horrible pregnancy too and I just miss the occasional glass of wine, is that wrong? It’s not like I’m making a fancy dinner though. I don’t know I’m just butt hurt over his reaction when I asked him to pick up a bottle of wine... I’m not a bad mom but I take care of her all by myself and he doesn’t help, ever and tonight, I just need it. I need to be able to feel human again or else I’ll continue going crazy... i feel like I’m viewed as only a mom and that is all I am, all I should be and I want to be more than that... not saying I don’t enjoy being a mom but im just saying that’s not ALL I am.

He does work, but only Monday to Friday... so I don’t buy him to do anything at all during the week, not even when he is home but as soon as the weekend hits I want him to participate in being a parent but he doesn’t. Every Saturday he plays hockey with his friends... and normally relaxes during the day before so I guess because I want to have a glass of wine at dinner he’s looking down on it because he wants to play hockey. Mind you it’s not like an actual team a bunch of guys just play for fun... he pays every time he goes but he’s been doing this since she’s been home and not even shitting you guys.. the day we got home from the hospital he was gone to hockey like TF I was so exhausted. He has full freedom to go out and do normal things without us... he drinks beers at night, he relaxes, naps, plays on his phone so why can’t I do any of these things without getting sass? I mean I didn’t even ask him not to go to hockey because I won’t get drunk off a glass of wine so I’ll be able to care for my child but I mean, it would be nice if he did offer and say I’ll stay in tonight so you can bathe, drink wine and relax for a little while... like this dude won’t even get up at 7am on a Saturday to deal with our kid and I think 7am isn’t that early when he’s asleep before 11pm the night before and it makes me jealous he gets to sleep meanwhile I’m up all night with her everyday regardless if he’s working or off. He’s a dad for the title and not the responsibility and I didn’t know this until after I had her. He came off as such a good dad for his son who is 7 but I mean a 7 y/o isn’t hard to care for and I pretty much tend to any need he has too but he portrayed that he was the best dad when he was a baby and I bought that shit. I can honestly say if he was like this with his ex I feel for her and she’s a fuckin supermom honestly now when she gives him attitude I don’t even blame her lol