Help, Please.

Buckle in, it'll be a long one.

I loved this man for two years, almost three. Although, it was restricted love and we couldn't do anything. It was nothing but pain. I don't want to get into the details but a lot went on. I left and haven't seen him in nearly a year.

I'm happy I sort of just left, but the pain is still there and so is the love.

Anyways, I used to date this girl, (I think I'm bisexual, whole reason why I'm making this post) and I truly felt like I loved her.

Now, I loved this guy, but I didn't anymore when I went with this girl. When we broke up, a few weeks later, almost a month and a half, I started falling for him again because my dumb ass couldn't help it.

So, I haven't seen him. And after weeks and weeks after the relationship with the girl, I never liked another girl and thought I wasn't bisexual. Close enough to a year, Suddenly it's all came back. I have this sudden urge to kiss a girl but a urge for fucking guys.

I have no clue, but I think I like women But more lean towards men. I Don't really know.

I'm in love with this guy now for almost three years and even though I haven't seen him for nearly a year it still pains me.

But then again a part of me really wants to be with a girl.

Does anyone know right now because my fucking idiot ass hasn't a clue lmao.