Which temp today?

Elizabeth

Question about temping. This is my first cycle doing it and so far it’s spot on! I’m amazed! Trying for #2. I’m now DPO8. I think this is my 6th pp cycle. I’ve been ovulating fairly late (CD19/20) but with vitamin B6 and C I ovulated CD14 this time. sadly we had a crazy week with selling our house and didn’t BD very much so I’m not very hopeful this month overall.... but....

However I do have some issues with consistent timing every morning. I wake up between 5-530 every day for work but I often am restless around 2-3am (probably because we only recently dropped the last overnight nursing session and my body has been waking up at that time for 15 months!). I have a few temps that I’ve logged around 3am.

This morning my husband woke up at 245ish and it woke me up. I reached for my thermometer and dropped it so was searching for it in the dark (with as little movement as possible). It was 97.52. I got up to use the bathroom and went back to sleep for about 2 hours. Temp when I woke at 520 was 98.05. Yesterday temp spiked at 98.4 but I wonder if it was high because of increased alcohol on st Patrick’s day 🍀🤪🍾🍀

I feel like either temp could be favorable - higher temp could be start of a triphasic rise and lower temp could be implantation dip? Should o throw out todays temps all together? I’m going mad this particular tww with another thing to obsess over

Pictures of my chart with both temps