I’m completely selfish

I just wanted to throw this out there because I know I can’t be the only one with these feelings... also, I am feeling bad for myself and I feel like I’ll never get the chance to be a momma.

I am angry that I can’t seem to get pregnant.

I am angry that there are women who choose to do drugs, get pregnant, and continue to so drugs.

I am angry that I have tried to do everything right in my life (get married, buy a house, etc.) and there are women who have one night stands and get pregnant.

I am angry that people keep telling me “it will happen when it’s meant to happen”.

Today I am angry and I’m sorry if this is a negative Nancy post, but it’s how I’m feeling and this is the only place I can let it out.

I fear that I will never get the chance to see that positive pregnancy test, that I will never experience the growing belly and the little kicks, that I will never get the joy of hearing a heartbeat at an ultrasound appointment. I am scared, angry, and exhausted. I am done. I can’t keep buying pregnancy tests, opk’s, and preseed. I can’t do it anymore. I give up.