Am I just paranoid?

Katarena • Flower child with a rock and roll soul

I just want to start by saying I'm a FTM. I've been freaking out here lately over everything and I just want to see your thoughts. My LO has been wheezing just a couple days after we brought him home. I told the pediatrician about it and without even looking at him said that newborns just make weird noises. We were already dealing with his jaundice so I didn't have energy to pursue it an farther. But then a week later after a wheezing fit he'd have a hard time catching his breath. So I called the doctor and she said to take him to the ER. The ER found nothing after poking the poor guy for an hour. They even asked me why the doctor sent us there without even looking at him. I was so mad that she's didn't just check him while we were there, so I changed doctors for his follow up visit. The new doctor looked at him and could find anything either, so she made an appointment for a ENT just so we can get to the bottom of it. But then tonight my LO has been spitting up after every feeding (he's breastfed, no bottles) and this last time it was exorcist style across the living room bad. I'm I just an over worried first time mom, or am I right to be concerned?