BD Question ❗️

Katlyn • 24 🥳 | Mom to a girl and a boy, 2 kitties , and a pup 👧🏻👶🏼🐶🐱🐱

Hi, I’m new to the whole “TTC” thing, I do have one daughter already but at that time I wasn’t tracking anything or really doing anything extra to make sure I was pregnant, it just kind of happened. Now, I am DYING to have another baby and just got my IUD our on Jan 30. Had my period like normal at the beginning of Feb. BD’ed around my predicted fertile time for feb... nothing happened. Period came again March 4. My predicted ovulation day is today. My husband and I BD’ed last night but due to him working hard today he went to bed early and I got home late... so no BD ☹️ I just want to know if we BD tomorrow night will that count for anything? I know sperm can live up to 5 days and that we should be “covered” since we BD’ed last night however I’m just really upset we couldn’t up the chances tonight... am I being a crybaby about this or is this a real fear? I feel desperate at this point. All that is on my newsfeeds on social media is all of my friends from high school having their babies or posting that they’re pregnant and it’s making it even harder on me 😭😭😭