Skin skin skinnn!

Maryjane • Happy wife 💍 | Poetry & Art lover ❤️ | TTC baby # 1 👣💓 with PCOS | I curse a lot but I’m a sweetheart 🤣

Hello ladies. I have PCOS & I must say.. the worst thing after not being able to conceive is this horrid facial hair growth & the dark spots!!! Don’t you know the other day I went to a local food joint to grab some food. There’s 2 men standing nearby the register, waiting for their orders to come out. And as I’m trying to order, one of them keeps continually making me lose track of thought because he’s trying to holla at me (Holla: “hey sexy” “wassup baby” “aye” “wassup girl” “you got a phone?”). I wasn’t being a stuck up bitch, but had he approached me respectfully after I was done ordering (Respectful approach: “Hey, how are you?” “You’re gorgeous” “Are you single?” “What’s your name?”), I would’ve been kind enough to let him know I wasn’t available. But he was being very ignorant about it, so I ignorantly ignored him 🤷🏾‍♀️ So my food came out first, and as I’m getting my bag, the man starts to play whine about me “not giving him no play” & as I’m walking out the door, his friend says to him “I don’t know why you crying about it or begging.. she got more facial hair than you anyway”. Normally, I would’ve stopped in my tracks & told his ass off but my facial skin is one of my biggest insecurities so that was kind of a low blow for me.. I was more hurt & embarrassed than anything. Plus people who were in earshot of them heard & were laughing & I refused to turn around & snow my face again.. then they’d see just what the man was talking about. So I just pretended I didn’t hear the comment & did a speed walk out the door & to my car! What more could I have done or said? It was kinda true 😣 I swear I felt like I was in school, being picked on all over again.

So ladies, I was wondering what are some things you guys do to keep your facial hair to a minimum? (Trust me, I shave & nair often throughout the week; I have no choice!) Also, if you have any pesky dark blemishes, how do you get rid of them or at least improve them? I’ve been using oxy spot treatment, Bioré baking soda acne cleansing foam, coconut oil & my spin brush very frequently for the past 2 months but I don’t notice any improvement. I’ve been looking into dermaplaning lately, has anyone tried this? I’ve read from one single person that it’s a waste of money for women with pcos. If y’all know of any miracles that won’t drain my pockets, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let me know!