Was having a hard time believing I was pregnant again... HAD to take another test .. or 2 🙈 Also Sneek Peak Gender Test?!

Keisha • 23 🌮🍷 Momma to a baby boy 💙 Girl due Nov 2019🎀Wifey to Mr. J 🥰💑👪

This is my second & I was just not feeling pregnant; no typical tender boobs, nausea lasted maybe for 10 mins so far. All I’m feeling is bloated, irritable, moody, BITCHY and tired ALL the time. I even went out and bought some gender neutral newborn clothes to make it “official”, still kind of felt like I was just buying baby clothes for my son so I went out and bought some clear blue tests. I wanted just the digital so I could see the word “pregnant” but they didn’t have any of just the digital so I had to buy the pack of digital + a reg test. FINALLY I see the word!! It’s kind of made a difference but I honestly don’t think I’ll believe it till I see a damn ultrasound. Probably going to have to wait till I’m like 9-10 weeks, maybe 11 😫 but I’m contemplating buying the Sneek Peak gender blood test kit... anyone have success with it or know of anyone?! I mean it’s $100, test results are almost immediate and it’s as soon as 9 weeks! So I’m thinking I might do it & then just wait for another ultrasound to confirm?! I

5 weeks exactly today according to Glow & my other <a href="https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.glow.android.nurture">pregnancy apps</a> 😬🤰🏻