Am I the only one that hates it when

People come up to your baby and just touch him / her without asking ? People come up to me all the time telling me how cute my daughter is and others even come up and talk to her and I never minded it because it's always nice receiving compliments from strangers about how cute your kid is but today someone overstepped their boundaries. So my husband and I and my mother were shopping for clothes for my baby and while my husband and I were looking at the clothes my mom was holding my daughter and from the corner of my eye I see a lady come up to my baby and just start touching her face 😳👀 she didn't say a word not even smile but she just touched her face and backed away when I gave her " the look " , she was then just starring at my baby from far but in a creepy way . I may be over reacting but she looked like those type of crazy ladies that would steal a baby . I just don't feel comfortable with the idea of people touching my kids face especially not knowing if the person sneezed or didn't wash their hands when they took a shit or something it's just disgusting. Now I'm not the type to say anything but she backed off so I didn't have to . I told my husband and he kept asking me who the lady was but she had left already . 

Vote below to see results!