I NEED TO RANT :(

So my DF's little brother (19) got his ex girlfriend (19) pregnant.. Alright fine whatever.... What makes me so mad is the fact that they wanted an abortion at first, which I am EXTREMELY against... Well she is 2 weeks away from having this baby. And girl is stupid. I mean no common sense AT ALL. She didn't even know that her ultrasound pictures were her!!!!! I have tried explaining to her multiple times that raising a baby isn't going to be easy but we support them in their decisions... She continues to tell me things like oooohhh the baby doesn't need but 1 bottle because I'm going to breastfeed the whole time because it's natural and it will come natural to me... And I hope it does but she just drives me crazy! And don't get me started on my brother in law, he's a spoiled little brat, they actually both are! And this girl refuses to understand that he does not love her. So she's here constantly.... And what makes matters worse is the fact that we have been TTC and it seems like it's never going to happen.... They get drunk one night and bam! A baby... I am so sick and tired of seeing these little brats get pregnant so quick and think they know everything! While couples all over the world are struggling to conceive.... We are engaged, have our own home, two reliable cars and we are pretty financially stable! And we WANT a baby... I am just heartbroken right now...