Help give me advice please

So my boyfriend constantly thinks I’m talking to other guys and he gets mad at me and never shuts up and asks me over and over again if I am and I’m not I keep telling him I’m not. Then he gets really mad and blocks me because of the things he thinks. A few weeks ago he wanted space and took a break from me and he was acting really weird. He told me he wanted a break so I gave it to him. He told me that he was doubting me and that he didn’t know if he loved me or wanted to be with me anymore. Then after that things were still not good and just two days ago he told me that he was talking to girls to see if I was “the one.” He said he texted girls because he wanted to see if he still cared about me or loved me. He said he didn’t flirt or anything. I had to find out about it though I found out because someone told me he was on this app called “yubo” where it’s too meet people around your area which to me is basically a dating app. After he told me he blocked me on messenger because he said that now that he told me we’re over because he thinks that I’m just going to cheat on him to get revenge. He then talked to me again yesterday and after that he acts super selfish and like he’s the victim. He barely texts me at all he doesn’t text back for hours. And if he texts me he’s mad because he’s scared that I’m doing something. He doesn’t try to talk to me or fix things. He came over and told me he didn’t flirt or did anything and he just stared hugging me and kissing me. Everything was good in the beginning and I love this guy so much but I feel like I’m being so dumb for still being with him. Also not to mention this is the second time he’s done this. The first time again he was mad at me and was talking to another girl “friendly” according to him. Before he told me about this we celebrated our one year anniversary and he had told me that he loves me and that he means it and he’s not doubting me anymore. He told me he does want to be with me and doesn’t want anyone else. I love this guy so much I can’t let go and I hate it. I’ve never felt this with no one. When we’re good everything is amazing we laugh and joke around and I love his personality but when he’s like that it makes me feel terrible. I’m tired of being accused all the time and him just texting me saying “who you takin to” “I bet you like someone else” “what are you hiding.” I don’t know what to do I don’t want to let go please leave me some advice and help.