My progress going into month 6...now month 7. 6 more lbs till I've reached 100 lbs

Tiffany

I just wanted to share a little before and after photos because I'm pretty proud of myself. I've lost 80 lbs since November! My goal was to lose 100 lbs in a year and I'm already almost there 😁.

Before @ 273 lbs

Now @ 193

*** I didn't expect such a big response. Thank you for the encouragement and kind words. Also a little brag, but I just went and got fitted for a bra for the first time since losing weight. I went from a 44 G/H to a 38 DD!! I haven't been that small since high school. I can actually shop for bras at regular stores and not have to pay $50+***

**Edit to add what I've been doing**

Since a few of you have been asking how I've been doing it I'll add it up here. Honestly there's been no magic pill or fad diet. I did change how I've been eating though. I was very much a fast food and junk food eater, so I cut all of that out and cut out pastas, rice, bread, and sugars. I stopped drinking sodas and going out and having alcoholic drinks and just drink water. I'll still have a cheat day occasionally or have a drink on special occasions. And being mindful of my portions now instead of just eating as much as I want. As far as exercise, I just jog around my neighborhood and I do videos off of YouTube at home. You don't have to spend a lot of money at a gym to workout. Most importantly is support. I couldn't have done it without the support of my husband. He's been doing this with me and he's down 81 lbs himself.

**last edit I swear***

I just did my first 5k! That was a gift from my mom and I've been so excited for it. It was at Epcot and it was star wars. My 2 favorite things, Disney and Star Wars. It almost got canceled due to the weather(lightning), but we finally got to run even if it was 2 hours later. I'm sore and I was so cold and over being drenched, but it was still fun and worth it.

Weight loss has slowed, but that's to be expected when there's less to lose. I've lost another 14 pounds since I originally posted this. I've started crossfit now too to help tone up as I lose and have taken running seriously.

Here's a comparison between the last photo I posted and now