Just need to vent!

Gerycah

As of yesterday me and my husband are getting a divorce after being married for almost a year( be a year in June) well the past week almost 2 weeks we have been in non stop arguments, my mom just got released from the hospital after haveing a serious infection, I stay with her, hwr whole stay, and I'm staying with her even after her surgery, well my husband has a problem with me staying with her, he pulled the your cheating on me line many times. He called the cops, told the cops I hit him, when I know for a fact I didnt. I started having bad pains in my lower belly , cops called ems, then I was off to the hospital, dr said my baby is fine but my husband, didnt seem to care that his babys life was possibly at risk. Thia hasnt been the first time a event like thia has happened, hes called the cops on me 6 different times, told me he regreted marrying me. He's has hit me many times before, everyone told me I should leave but myself said he can change, but in reality he wont. I now realize that. And I'm doing whata best for me and my kids. As I have a 2 year old ( not his) and this baby. He pulling all the guilt trips amd everything begging me to come back. But no, not this time, I'm done and I'm moving on. Im breaking the cycle. I'm done feeling like sh!t. Done being put down, feeling worthless. Its time to go back to being me and eventually find someone that likes me for how I am, and accepts my kids!!