Tinder guy

Shannon🌞

So I decided to start up on tinder to see what it was all about and this guy superliked me and so I messaged him and he seems like a genuine guy! I matched with him when I was in Perth, Australia about the end of January time this year and he wanted to meet me after we had a few conversations and I said that I was busy because I actually was as was with my mum and I was also nervous to meet him because he would of been the first guy I would of met online and so I didn’t meet him and went back to England and from now we are still talking we started to FaceTime each other and I feel so comfortable around him even if I haven’t met him and I regret that I didn’t meet him because he’s so sweet! But he lives in Australia and I live in England there is a possible chance of me moving to Australia as my mum lives there but I haven’t decided yet! But I’m not sure where things are going between me and him but he’s a great guy as he is different to any other guy I’ve spoken to but I’m also worried that I might meet someone else but I don’t know what the future brings!