Losing weight for my honeymoon in Malta!

J

I did post in a different group, but thought maybe I’d have more luck here!

I’m 5’2 and 155 lbs 😢 I used to weigh 125 and now I just feel gross. My husband says it doesn’t bother him but I feel like it’s impacted our sex life simply because I can’t do as much as I used to! I just don’t have the energy or capability anymore. I had a mc back in September and I lost a BUNCH of weight but I was too depressed to appreciate it and ended up gaining it all back plus some 😭 We post poned our honeymoon for a lot of different reasons, but my final reason is my weight. I want to remember our honeymoon as us both feeling confident in ourselves and ultimately feeling sexy for each other, and that’s just not happing with how I am now. I wasn’t raised to be healthy. My mom was never good at that sort of thing especially with 6 kids and loads of debt. Healthy is expensive it seems and overwhelming enough for yourself sometimes if you don’t know where to begin. I couldn’t imagine starting this journey with all the kids too 😬 women that do are incredible! I just need some tips on where to start and favorite exercises and apps and recipes! Anything really! I hope to come back in a few months with great progress.

Here’s a picture of my goal swimsuit 😍 I just don’t pull it off very well right now 😬 I can’t even fit into the bottoms so they are tucked into some black panties to show how it’s supposed to fit. I’m just popping out of it sooo bad 🤦🏻‍♀️

Here’s some pics of Malta 😍😍😍