At our 38 week 4 day prenatal visit, the midwife noticed I was measuring small

Stevie
At our 38 week 4 day prenatal visit, the midwife noticed I was measuring small. Even though your belly can measure small at this time because baby has dropped into pelvis, she said this was a concern because of how off the numbers were. Ultrasound confirmed small measurements so we were referred to a high-risk office. Got another US and they estimated baby was approx 5lbs 14 oz possible IUGR and to induce. So on 3.24.19 we went in at 6pm while they dilated me with a balloon catheter from 1cm to 4cm and in then AM started pitocin. I got an epidural at about 6cm. Numbed my legs too much for my liking (and the epidural dropped my BP, making me nauseas). BUT I got really lucky with how the epi was placed and what it numbed. Below the hips, I felt nothing. But I was still able to fill the contractions in full force (not the whole time just when pushing) and something about that makes me feel like I was able to experiencea more “real” delivery.  I didn’t tear any of my perineal area... but guess what? I tore my clitoris 😱 overall it was a wonderful experience. Audrey was born 3.25.19@ 21:5 at 6lbs exactly 🤗