Worst love triangle...

I know this thing is huge but it’s been bothering me for a while and I really need help, so here’s som middle school drama for you 😜:

So there’s this guy in my class that my best friend told me she doesn’t like anymore (she used to like him) and I’ve been developing pretty strong feelings towards him. I literally thought we were perfect for each other and we were gonna get married❤️. I’ve been complaining to my friend that I’m worried that he might like this other girl, we’ll call her Ava, and she told me that he doesn’t because she recently spoke with his sister about who he likes and his sister said my name. It didn’t sound right to me because his sister keeps his secrets SOO WELL. My best friend tends to lie a lot so I made her swear, pinky-promise and all those things that friends do to tell you that they trust you. So whenever I feel like he said something flirtatious to Ava, I would always ask my friend “you didn’t lie about what his sister said, right?” And she would say “right!” Which would give me a little hope. I’ve also noticed that Ava has been acting flirtatious around “him” so I asked her if she liked him. She said “no” but I found out from other people that she did. Anyway, I was and kinda still am worried about Ava and him liking each other. The guy I like has been acting so sweet to me, like he’s interested in me, but he’s being acting the same way, if not a little more towards Ava. I knew that he definitely either likes me or her but he’s been saying things like “I’m trying to make you laugh” or “you’re beautiful” or “...but I want to stay with you” to me. He just talks to Ava and teases her, but overall talks to her more then me maybe? I thought that he definitely doesn’t like my BFF because he never talks with her, and one time told me that she was annoying. My best friend told me to meet her in the bathroom at school because she needed to tell me “something important” so I met her there. She basically told me that she liked him and that (they’ve been family friends for like ten years) his mom told her mom that he’s liked her since third grade and we’re now in 7th grade. I asked her “so you lied about the whole thing with his sister!?!” And she said “I told you, I can lie with a straight face, I was just sick of you thinking that he likes Ava, I’m soo sorry”. I just acted like I wasn’t effected by it at all and said that I already knew (not true). As soon as I got home I started balling for like an hour and my mom called her a crazy psycho bitch cause well, she kinda is. 😜 I love my mom so much ❤️

I know she can lie now with a straight face, so should I believe her? Does she just see me as a threat? Is she really my friend? Am I in the friend zone? What do you think about my situation?

Thank you for taking time out of your day to help me out, it means a lot ❤️❤️