My husband...

Has literally drank just about everyday of my pregnancy. I am 27 weeks pregnant and this is our first baby. He says he’s going to stop the weeks leading up to my due date and will not be drinking like this when the baby is here. He had mentioned quitting when she arrives but I don’t believe that. Anyways, it just bothers me that he drinks everyday. Whether it’s 2 beers on a weekday or more on the weekend. Health wise I just think it’s very unhealthy and I don’t agree with that lifestyle as I am a healthy person. Before getting pregnant I wouldn’t really drink during the week unless something came up and on the weekends I would have a couple drinks on a Friday/Saturday/Sunday. Ive asked him to take days off drinking and he hasn’t/doesn’t seem to be able to. I’m worried it’s become a problem. I’ve had to quit since finding out I’m pregnant and I think the least he can do is take a few days off from drinking a week. Am I being too sensitive? Sorry for the long post, this has just been heavy on my heart. Our relationship is great, I love him so much, I just can’t stand the drinking.