I DIDNT KNOW I WAS PREGNANT!

Jasmine • Mother of 2 handsome boys 💙Jaiden Giovanni 1.12.2019 💙 Joseph Xavier 2.13.2020💙

This is one of those stories that you only see on tv but it actually happened to me! I didn’t know I was pregnant until 20 minutes before I had a beautiful and healthy baby boy! I did not miss any periods and didn’t have any noticeable weight gain until the 7th month. Only symptom I had was heartburn, but I thought it had been all the Taco Bell I was eating while I was away at college, that was also my explanation for the weight gain. On the night of January 11th, I started to get some cramps but thought they were just period cramps since my period was supposed to be coming soon. The next morning I woke up and the cramps were a little stronger. As the day progressed the cramps got worse and once it got unbearable I told my mom that I need to go to the hospital. My period cramps get really bad so I didn’t think much of it at first. We get to the hospital and they do an ultrasound and say that I am pregnant. The doctor did a vaginal exam and said I need to be rushed up to L&D! They took me to an exam room first, did another ultrasound with a bigger probe and the OB did another vaginal exam and said I need to go straight to a delivery room. Not even 5 minutes and 3 pushes later I had a beautiful baby boy! It was the most overwhelming and unexpected experience but I got an amazing blessing that night! The picture below was taken when I was almost almost 7 months!

And my handsome 6 lb 11 oz, 20 in boy, Jaiden!