Parents

Ayla

Hello everyone, well im 24years old and i dont know i have quit a strict family even still with going out and stuff even though i live in another country but still they keep asking if im about to go trip when i go and when i come back with whom i go😬😬😬 so lots of things that young children are concerned with. I even have had sex but my mom when i go back to my country asks like if im still virgin and i cant tell her the truth cause i know she wont be cool about it and that i have my boyfriend and my mom is like he cannot sleep the night at my home and we meet every weekend so poor he always go out for a walk when my parents call on video call!!

Oh and they call everyday on video!!!

does any of you can give me advices how i can deal with them?

Sometimes when i go to long trips for example a week she tells me like dont let me to bring you back to your country and never let you go back there (i dont know if she can really do such things but anyways its sad when she say such things)

I really love my family so i cant cut them off but really i need a life of my own

What should i do? Im getting tired of everything!:( even im scared maybe one day my boyfriend gets tired of this situation also