demi?

Jenny

ok so i’ve never posted on here before, so this is obviously a really big thing for me. so, i think i might be demisexual/demiromantic (reason why i’m not sure if i’m one or the other is because i’ve never thought about wanting to have sex with a very close friend, or my boyfriend, but i’m only 13, so i’m that thought process might change as i grow up)

so my boyfriend and i have been dating for 2 months now, today was actually our exact 2 months as a couple, so that’s cool. anyways, before we started dating, (we’ve known each other for like 4/5 years prior and we are really close friends) we talked a lot last year about lots of different things or problems that we might be having. the thing is, whenever someone would say that they’re dealing with something, the other person would really relate to what they were saying, so i felt like we really bonded, and i just caught feelings and stuff. then at the end of january we both confessed, the week after we started dating. but anyways, for me, i always look for a personality in a person, basically before looking at any other characteristic, and i’m very sure that that’s the reason i fell for him in the first place. i know that this is really long, but can you guys help me? thank you!